The Commonwealth Bank of Australia is Australia's second biggest bank in Australia after the National Australia bank.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia was formed in 1911 by the Australian Government and was first listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in 1991 when it was partly privatised, it was fully privatised in 1996.
The Commonwealth Bank is dedicated in bringing their clients quality products and services. Focusing particularly on the quality of its customer service, which has helped it become one of the leading banking institutions within Australian. Its staffs are personally committed when it comes to upholding its "Determined to Please and Possibly Astonish" service through their actions and words.
You'll never have to worry about loan delays or careless banking when dealing with the Commonwealth Bank. Through dedication and determination, Commonwealth Bank thrives to build a top-tier customer service and a healthy relationship between the bank and its clients. On top of that, the Commonwealth Bank further proves its unwavering commitment to customer service by placing the customer in the centre of everything they do. The Commonwealth Bank is a bank that truly understands customer service at its very core.
Read more about the different Commonwealth Bank credit cards:
- Commonwealth Bank Awards Credit Card
- Commonwealth Bank Gold Awards Credit Card
- Commonwealth Bank Interest Free Days Business Credit Card
- Commonwealth Bank Low Fee Credit Card
- Commonwealth Bank Low Fee Gold Card
- Commonwealth Bank Low Rate Business Credit Card
- Commonwealth Bank Low Rate Card
- Commonwealth Bank Low Rate Gold Card
- Commonwealth Bank No Annual Fee Credit Card
- Commonwealth Bank Platinum Credit Card