Westpac Credit Cards
Westpac Banking Corporation is a leading financial institution with a presence in both Australia and New Zealand. They offer a wide range of credit cards to suit varying customer needs, including rewards cards, low rate cards, and Gold and Platinum cards.
The Westpac Banking Corporation is Australia's fourth largest and oldest banking group. Formed as the Bank of New South Wales in 1817, becoming the Westpac Bank in 1982.
The Westpac offers American Express®, Visa® card and Mastercard® credit cards to customers. These cards come with a variety of credit card features.
You can choose from the Low Rate Visa Card or MasterCard credit card to a Gold MasterCard or Gold Visa Card that comes with up to 55 days free interest on purchases. Gold card holders enjoy a high credit limit and a range of insurance benefits including complimentary Overseas Travel Insurance.
Please see the comparison table below for details on all of Westpac's credit card products.
Westpac's normal lending criteria, fees and charges and conditions apply and are available on request.
Read more about the different Westpac credit cards:
- Westpac 55 day Gold Visa and MasterCard
- Westpac 55 day Visa and MasterCard
- Westpac 55 day Platinum Visa
- Westpac Altitude Credit Card
- Westpac Low Rate MasterCard
- Westpac Low Rate Visa Card
- Westpac Altitude Gold Credit Card
- Westpac Earth Gold Credit Card
- Westpac Ignite MasterCard
- Westpac Low Rate Visa and MasterCard
- Westpac Singapore Airlines Westpac Gold Card
- Westpac Business Choice Everyday Card
- Westpac Business Choice Rewards Card
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express Company.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa Worldwide PTe Limited.